Frenkie de Jong

Help me out here folks. I haven't watched much of De Jong at Barca, admittedly. But I remember being heavily , heavily impressed with him at Ajax.

Why hasn't it worked out?
I also think that he needs more freedom to roam and move around the pitch than he has enjoyed at Barcelona. He’s not a defensive midfielder, so if we sign him, then I would like to think that this will be a further move (Haaland) as we evolve toward more open football.

He’s got a release clause, he’s Spanish and from La Liga. Ticks all three boxes.
Having watched him a little he is a good footballer but is he aggressive enough and have the physicality for the perm league.......Im not so sure....its so important at centre half to have that as well. We already alck it in our team and Pau Torres from the little ive seen doesnt really have it in that one regard
He was part of a defence torn a new one only a week ago by Liverpool and he didnt stand out as a leader, fighter or aggressive enough.....no real pace either and dithers on the ball when he wouldnt have that time in the prem league

Having watched him a little he is a good footballer but is he aggressive enough and have the physicality for the perm league.......Im not so sure....its so important at centre half to have that as well. We already alck it in our team and Pau Torres from the little ive seen doesnt really have it in that one regard
He was part of a defence torn a new one only a week ago by Liverpool and he didnt stand out as a leader, fighter or aggressive enough.....no real pace either and dithers on the ball when he wouldnt have that time in the prem league
You make him sound like an Eric Garcia replacement

You make him sound like an Eric Garcia replacement
Noooo nothing would be that bad.....but i was right about Garcia not being good enough,.....was very happy to see him leave....

But my points about Pau Torres stand....you leaders and physicality at the back - im not sure he has that....he looks slow and weak...tall yes but more lanky than anything

Noooo nothing would be that bad.....but i was right about Garcia not being good enough,.....was very happy to see him leave....

But my points about Pau Torres stand....you leaders and physicality at the back - im not sure he has that....he looks slow and weak...tall yes but more lanky than anything
I was really unimpressed with him in the dippers match

I can only see it happening if Laporte leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.