Frenkie de Jong

Marca deny City interest:
Jack Gaughan is more connected to City than Marca. If Gaughan is saying it then it’s definitely true and directly from the club.

Jack Gaughan is more connected to City than Marca. If Gaughan is saying it then it’s definitely true and directly from the club.

It's not just Gaughan.

Gaughan, Hirst, Blackburn and Pol Ballus have all put their name to this, Tolmie floated it a week ago, and there's been no City rejection, which we've seen them do immediately - only 2 weeks ago they shut down Rice rumours overnight.

It's not just Gaughan.

Gaughan, Hirst, Blackburn and Pol Ballus have all put their name to this, Tolmie floated it a week ago, and there's been no City rejection, which we've seen them do immediately - only 2 weeks ago they shut down Rice rumours overnight.

If i recall there was some talk of De Jong being part of the Torres deal. maybe we came to an agreement to sign him this summer. maybe Sterling going to Barca too

Help me out here folks. I haven't watched much of De Jong at Barca, admittedly. But I remember being heavily , heavily impressed with him at Ajax.

Why hasn't it worked out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.