Frenkie de Jong

Would be very typical of Barcelona to get rid of a young great player, they would probably sell him for less than what they paid top, and replace him with some cheaper older garbage on high wages. He was incredible at Ajax, but I just can’t see this happening

According to Barça fans, he has been mostly average with them. Maybe it is due to their set up but they are yet to see the player who impressed so much at Ajax.

As it stands, their 86 millions spent on him are another disaster.

The transfer he wants, plus his wage demands, means we will be nowhere near him in my opinion. The powers t be will be uncovering Fern's replacement, for money that we are willing to spend.

I know I'll probably get hammered for this, but I'd rather sign him than Messi. De Jong is absolute quality and now he's 'lived the dream' he's the sort you could build a midfield around.

This is a player we should be all over, would be a mainstay in out team for the next 10 years, a class act and badly in need of Pep's guidance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.