Frenkie de Jong

This is a player we should be all over, would be a mainstay in out team for the next 10 years, a class act and badly in need of Pep's guidance.
I watched him against Bayern in that CL QF in the summer and he looked utterly lost in that Barca system. Not sure if thats a regular thing but for a player with so much obvious quality, he looked wasted.

He`s on 360k a week at Barca. That`s more than any of our players. In fact, it`s more than double what everyone is paid here (apart from Kev, Raz and Aguero)

What a signing this would be but isn’t he on insane wages
Make an offer and if he doesn’t accept then fuck him . We don’t need him but he probably needs us . And as for that loving life at Barca crap if that was true then he wouldn’t be moaning about anything would he .

Zakaria isn’t that good if you watch him live, frenkie had his chance to join us so that ship sailed. Bennacer from Milan is the best choice. He has everything you need in that position. Playing with better players/manager will quickly get him upto our level too

Zakaria isn’t that good if you watch him live, frenkie had his chance to join us so that ship sailed. Bennacer from Milan is the best choice. He has everything you need in that position. Playing with better players/manager will quickly get him upto our level too
Bennacer, Theo Hernandez & Haaland and we're set for ages.

Not watched much of Barca since he joined and when I have it's been mainly to check out Messi. For me, he was easily the player during that Ajax run in the Champions League. Surely quality like that doesn't just go away?

Not watched much of Barca since he joined and when I have it's been mainly to check out Messi. For me, he was easily the player during that Ajax run in the Champions League. Surely quality like that doesn't just go away?
The team is shocking, he would join City and be back to his best in no time. I remember a fair few people said when he signed it would be a disaster and he clearly chose with his heart over his head.

This lad would be the best possible signing in midfield we could make.

The team is shocking, he would join City and be back to his best in no time. I remember a fair few people said when he signed it would be a disaster and he clearly chose with his heart over his head.

This lad would be the best possible signing in midfield we could make.

I don't think he would be a good signing for us.

He would be fantastic at what he does, but if you look at our midfield partnership of Rodri and Gundogan, De Jong isn't bringing anything new. He's certainly not bringing a quick, physical presence.

We got Rodri when De Jong decided to go to Barcelona and now the place in our squad for a technically excellent, not particularly athletic #6 is taken.

I don't think he would be a good signing for us.

He would be fantastic at what he does, but if you look at our midfield partnership of Rodri and Gundogan, De Jong isn't bringing anything new. He's certainly not bringing a quick, physical presence.

We got Rodri when De Jong decided to go to Barcelona and now the place in our squad for a technically excellent, not particularly athletic #6 is taken.

He's more mobile than either of them but I really rate Rodri and (probably just me) I feel like we're starting to really see the best of Gundogan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.