Frenkie de Jong

It's crystal clear he doesn't want to join the rags. Which has been the issue with the rags recruitment for years now. Throwing big money at players who don't really want to be there and then wondering why they are putting in half arsed performances.

Absolutely

I wouldn’t leave Barca for Man Utd anyway either. Barca aren’t what they once were either but at least they still finished second and will be in the champions league

Better than playing for a team that’ll probably finish 7th and be having to fly to the back arse of nowhere in Latvia to play in some third tier European competition

He obviously feels it’s a step down and doesn’t want to leave, and I agree.

And if he does go there in the end, they’re getting a player they know doesn’t really want to be there.

I actually dont think this will happen now.. we are on the evening of the 29th and still no major motion. FDJ probably put his foot down and Laporta hesitantly accepted it (Edit: with a permanent salary cut.) My theory is still that he needs to go before the 1st of july for the books, not the La liga wage cap that is 31th of july.

Edit: Found a source: https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/barcelona-600m-de-jong-man-utd-transfer-window/bltb5bfdad455387c42

What I have read all the levers has not been pulled yet.. and they got a day. So Frenkie leaving would help there.
I hope you're right. It would be great (and absolutely hilarious) if he stays.

Absolutely

I wouldn’t leave Barca for Man Utd anyway either. Barca aren’t what they once were either but at least they still finished second and will be in the champions league

Better than playing for a team that’ll probably finish 7th and be having to fly to the back arse of nowhere in Latvia to play in some third tier European competition

And if he does go there in the end, they’re getting a player they know doesn’t really want to be there.
Well he aint goin for sporting merit, must be a mercenary if he goes!!

Absolutely

Las Ramblas or Market Street. Its a toughie

So Barca are desperate to get rid of de jong,the rags are desperate to sign him and shout out that they are still relevant,de jong doesn’t want to go to the rags,it’ll all end in tears most likely with Barca dragging him kicking and screaming to the rags with him shouting and crying ”I don’t want to go there,I don’t want to go there they are shite“..

So Barca are desperate to get rid of de jong,the rags are desperate to sign him and shout out that they are still relevant,de jong doesn’t want to go to the rags,it’ll all end in tears most likely with Barca dragging him kicking and screaming to the rags with him shouting and crying ”I don’t want to go there,I don’t want to go there they are shite“..

Jamie Jackson is wanking off to the dawn of (yet another) new era.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.