Frenkie de Jong

The same was said when Laporte rejected us the first time.
Slight difference, Laporte signed an contract extension with a buy out clause he didn’t sign for Barcafuckinglona after agreeing to join us and even pick out a property in leafy Cheshire
Anyway FDJ will go nowhere no one can afford to pay him what he earns at Camp Nou

The same was said when Laporte rejected us the first time.

& Fernando
"Barca are in financial crisis"

Amazing that a club in "crisis" can raise 1.3 billion Euros for a stadium rebuild if they are in "crisis"!

Barcelona are fucked because of the rules of LaLiga, rules that are killing a once great league.

I think they have huge debt

Couldn't renew the contract of Messi

Spent last summer trying to sell FDJ and get rid of his high salary

Asked almost every other player to lower their salary

Sold their future revenues to avoid more financial troubles.

Why Madrid are not struggling financially while Barca are ? even though the rule is the same.

"Barca are in financial crisis"

Amazing that a club in "crisis" can raise 1.3 billion Euros for a stadium rebuild if they are in "crisis"!

Barcelona are fucked because of the rules of LaLiga, rules that are killing a once great league.

Ibai Llanos: "How much money does Barcelona owe you?"

Piqué: "0 euros. I left, and I gave up my salary."

Ibai Llanos: "I sh*t on Laporta's mother. If you ask for the money, Barça will give it to you?"

Piqué: "They give it to you in Monopoly money." *laughs*

Surprised we’re not having another sniff at this guy as part of the Gundogan deal?
If he’s going, then Gundogan is leaving on a free, so there Is no deal to be had. De Jong is settled in Barcelona and unlikely to leave for either us or for that lot. He’ll be 27 next May and still contracted through ‘26, so we should consider him a ‘schip’ that has sailed.

There was no Gundogan deal. His contract runs out in a week's time.

But yeah I'd throw the kitchen sink at them for de Jong. Problem is they're his dream club and he's come off the back of a brilliant season. He's vital to them.
Remember watching an interview with him when he was breaking through at Ajax and he admitted that he preferred Real Madrid to Barcelona, but when it came time to move, the lure of Barcelona and Messi was greater.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.