Frenkie de Jong

I think it is the other way round. IF we were interested, then both clubs would have looked at possibilities of is there a deal to be done. And there would be rumours or links, if nothing else from the Barcelona side who leak everything.
Yes if it was a deal the player wanted done the clubs would find a way. Whether it’s financial or personal it seems the player doesn’t want it and until he says to City he wants to make it happen we won’t bother.
I’m just saying if that changes or has changed I think we would be very interested,especially this summer if Bernardo goes.

I can see it happening if the interested is genuine didn’t they try to force him out the club last summer? Seemed to me it was more that he didn’t want to join United than wanting to stay at Barca may be a different outcome if pep gives him a call

Hmmm... evens chance of winning La Liga title every season, guaranteed European football, astronomically high wages, beautiful location, favourable climate etc might all play a part.

Guaranteed European football but not a cat in hell’s chance of winning it these days.

It’s mad what’s happened to Barcelona as I used to watch that Guardiola side in awe, they were absolutely incredible.

Funny how things work out.

Guaranteed European football but not a cat in hell’s chance of winning it these days.

It’s mad what’s happened to Barcelona as I used to watch that Guardiola side in awe, they were absolutely incredible.

Funny how things work out.
It certainly is, they must now be in awe of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.