Frenkie de Jong

Guaranteed European football but not a cat in hell’s chance of winning it these days.

It’s mad what’s happened to Barcelona as I used to watch that Guardiola side in awe, they were absolutely incredible.

Funny how things work out.
If you dominate La Liga and win it with 4 games to go, ahead of European giant Real Madrid who won CL just one year ago, I would say your chances of winning anything in Europe is better than "not a cat in hell's chance". Will probably be considered as a top5 candidate to win it by the bookies.

Yes if it was a deal the player wanted done the clubs would find a way. Whether it’s financial or personal it seems the player doesn’t want it and until he says to City he wants to make it happen we won’t bother.
I’m just saying if that changes or has changed I think we would be very interested,especially this summer if Bernardo goes.

Or City have no interest in the player so the specifics what the player or his club would want from a deal are moot.

Surely with any player, the interest comes first. Then the ease or difficulties of a potential deal

Negotiations with Barca ' what wage do you want? Is that all? Of course - whatever you want!'
It's crazy how Reading and other clubs get deducted points for not paying their players on time. Different leagues.
De Jong, Gundy and anyone else going there, knows whatever they promise, it won't come off, so they definitely ain't going for the money and currently they look way off the CL.

I'd love it to happen, but it isn't going to happen. He's happy at Barcelona. And his partner loves living in Barcelona.(who wouldn't)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.