Frenkie de Jong

Don’t underestimate the Rags pulling power when it comes to Dutch players. Over here they’re still seen as this mythical great club due to them having Dutch players like Horseface and Stam.
With Little Ole about to leave the chances of getting any top player have vanished, everyone wanted to play for that little chap.

I just don't see what the hype is about.. He's not a destroyer like Dinho defensively, doesn't break the lines with his passes in dangerous positions, not a great goal threat.. Better options for MUCH cheaper out there who are on far less wages.

Pep wanted him badly a couple season ago but he choose Barca instead, still want him now despite of that and if he is avalaible i think our board will try to approach Barca to disscuss a possible transfer.

I just don't see what the hype is about.. He's not a destroyer like Dinho defensively, doesn't break the lines with his passes in dangerous positions, not a great goal threat.. Better options for MUCH cheaper out there who are on far less wages.

Apparently been good under Xavi - a noticeable improvement compared to Koeman even though he was supposedly one of the shining lights of that tenure.

It'll be interesting to see if Xavi sees him as dispensable given he's one of the higher valued assets in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.