Frenkie de Jong

He’s built a brand out of it, somehow. His follower count has grown significantly every time I’ve see it.

Whips people up into a frenzy with the news they want to hear, but he’s just paraphrasing lesser known local journos.

Chancer and waste of time.
Fair do's, why follow him then if he a waste of time and a chancer, is it because he tweets what you want to hear

He’s built a brand out of it, somehow. His follower count has grown significantly every time I’ve see it.

Whips people up into a frenzy with the news they want to hear, but he’s just paraphrasing lesser known local journos.

Chancer and waste of time.
Essential a rumour aggregator. Time saver but nothing you can find elsewhere

From the little I’ve seen he’s been ok for Barcelona. Not sure who he replaces in our side. Gundogan and Kev might getting on, but they arent leaving any time sooon. Rodri also has that midfield spot now

From the little I’ve seen he’s been ok for Barcelona. Not sure who he replaces in our side. Gundogan and Kev might getting on, but they arent leaving any time sooon. Rodri also has that midfield spot now
We need to replace Fern, Rodri is playing far too much in term of fatigue later in the season, FDJ would be a wonderful signing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.