Frenkie de Jong

Then I guess they’d better ask the Spanish Authorities for the money to BUY Ferran Torres out of his long term contract!

City must be getting tired of being mugged off by all the so-called “big teams” when it comes to players and running down contracts and such. Well, we OWN a Spanish center forward who scores goals. If someone else wants him, they need to pay up or fuck off! The tapping up that these teams do is beyond immoral!

I would actually prefer the money than De Jong, even on the never, never, just to put on our books. I don't know where he would fit into our side, because he is not really a DM.

My understanding is they have no money.

Then I guess they’d better ask the Spanish Authorities for the money to BUY Ferran Torres out of his long term contract!

City must be getting tired of being mugged off by all the so-called “big teams” when it comes to players and running down contracts and such. Well, we OWN a Spanish center forward who scores goals. If someone else wants him, they need to pay up or fuck off! The tapping up that these teams do is beyond immoral!

Actually UEFA allow this by " big teams " due to their status , whilst upstarts like City should be so grateful to be linked with these giants of the footballing world - even if we are obliged to give our players away as a consequence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.