Frenkie de Jong

Had a snippet today that they’ve asked for 2 players plus circa 40m, it isn’t happening on those terms, considering the two touted, one is Laporte, the other my boy who is the heart of the team for me, can’t even say his name…. If we deal on that, then despite Haaland, absolute mugs, anyway, thankfully we aren’t that stupid!
Is it for legal reasons?

Is he a left back? ;-)

I’d say it’s quite favourable in terms he is looking for an exit but come on, Bernardo is 70m plus in this market, Laporte not far off it, jokers!
Yes the only reason surely we would contemplate any such deal would be if either of those players asked to go but if it was Bernardo we should insist on player only and no money. Only after pleading with him to stay too. Laporte is a little more difficult as he maybe would like to go?

Lol, imagine he gets off? (:

No, joking aside, Bernardo is the engine of this team for me, a total hybrid of my fav players down the years, can’t shake we are gonna lose him though, irking feeling!
He’s amazing but should he want to leave, I’m sure we’d replace him with some serious talent. It wouldn’t be the same though.

Yes the only reason surely we would contemplate any such deal would be if either of those players asked to go but if it was Bernardo we should insist on player only and no money. Only after pleading with him to stay too. Laporte is a little more difficult as he maybe would like to go?
Is he still looking for an exit? Thought he was more settled now…
He’s amazing but should he want to leave, I’m sure we’d replace him with some serious talent. It wouldn’t be the same though.
As much as it would pain me, how could anyone turn on Bernardo if he did ask? He’s never downed tools (like some), leaves everything on the field, the consummate pro, it would be shit but he out of anyone deserves to choose, that being said, we get what he’s worth, no sentiment…

Laporte, I think he’d jump at it personally, he’d be top dog in the spine of the rebuild, the problem is us finding a replacement of his calibre without being bent over, both should be retained, one more obvious than the other, but retained all the same…

As much as it would pain me, how could anyone turn on Bernardo if he did ask? He’s never downed tools (like some), leaves everything on the field, the consummate pro, it would be shit but he out of anyone deserves to choose, that being said, we get what he’s worth, no sentiment…

Laporte, I think he’d jump at it personally, he’d be top dog in the spine of the rebuild, the problem is us finding a replacement of his calibre without being bent over, both should be retained, one more obvious than the other, but retained all the same…
The biggest issue is that we couldn’t get proper value for Bernardo if we did have to sell him.

Reactions: CC1
Had a snippet today that they’ve asked for 2 players plus circa 40m, it isn’t happening on those terms, considering the two touted, one is Laporte, the other my boy who is the heart of the team for me, can’t even say his name…. If we deal on that, then despite Haaland, absolute mugs, anyway, thankfully we aren’t that stupid!

They can't have Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.