Friday sick club

That’s a joke!
Not the best joke you’ve posted, but none the less a joke.
my best mate that died in 2016,he worked for the benefits agency and when i told him tales of what goes on where i work he didn't believe me,he said management must be so bad its untrue or I was exaggerating.Since then its got even worse.

I once worked with a lady who appeared on Dale Wintons Supermarket Sweep whilst she was on long term sick from work with a bad back.

One minute she was dropping her sick note off in work clutching her back and telling everyone how much pain she was in and the next she was legging it round the supermarket throwing as much as she could in a trolley like a spring chicken ffs…….you could not make it up lol

my best mate that died in 2016,he worked for the benefits agency and when i told him tales of what goes on where i work he didn't believe me,he said management must be so bad its untrue or I was exaggerating.Since then its got even worse.
He’s definitely right. When employees act in this manner, it tends to create resentment among colleagues. More often than not leading to a “what’s good for the goose“ mentality.
Poor/weak management, with lackadaisical disciplinary procedures will be the root to this and many other problems.

I once worked with a lady who appeared on Dale Wintons Supermarket Sweep whilst she was on long term sick from work with a bad back.

One minute she was dropping her sick note off in work clutching her back and telling everyone how much pain she was in and the next she was legging it round the supermarket throwing as much as she could in a trolley like a spring chicken ffs…….you could not make it up lol

Not sure Supermarket Sweep was live.

Got asked once what’s your Bradford score ?
2-1 i replied depending on if hughes is still in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.