From 10 pts to 5 in seven days....

Our underperformance at Spurs and United last season was a source of much frustration to me.

united are on +27 GD at the moment and we are on +26. all 3 strikers that were on the pitch all had some chance to score and also silva for the hattrick against fulham. If we had scored another 2 goals at least we would now be ahead. these are the things that helped us last year and killed the game off completely! the front men have to get their act together imo

I'm no agenda-ite but SSN said y'day "united increase their lead over their neighbours by a point, from 4 to 5, with today's draw at the lane"

Hmmm

Kazzydeyna said:
I'm no agenda-ite but SSN said y'day "united increase their lead over their neighbours by a point, from 4 to 5, with today's draw at the lane"

Hmmm
Sounds like they were right to me
4+1 = 5

if we pull this off this season again, it will be a miracle. we have a chance, but rags are favorites at this point. But if we win it this year again it will be the end of the old pisscan. If they get the title then the papers will be full of bullshit about tactical masterstroke of signing VP and being the greatest ever. Not a nice thought.

The cookie monster said:
Kazzydeyna said:

Hmmm
4+1 = 5

This is of course correct but you can imagine if it were the other way round it would be something like "United close gap on Neighbours after weekend's results".

cheddar404 said:
The cookie monster said:
Kazzydeyna said:

Hmmm
4+1 = 5

This is of course correct but you can imagine if it were the other way round it would be something like "United close gap on Neighbours after weekend's results".

They did spend Saturday after 6p.m telling us that City had cut the lead to 4 points

cheddar404 said:
The cookie monster said:
Kazzydeyna said:

Hmmm
4+1 = 5

Goes with the territory bud.

when we score late winner its "City scrape last gasp rescue"

when they score late winner its "United battle to the end"

Its how it is and how it should stay.. best team talkers those papers.

I bet if it was we would have lost the chance to go 7 ahead rather than gained a point to go 5 ahead.

That'll change, its always been a pretty safe bet to back the rags in a title race.

Looking at the fixtures, if we get to the end of February and the gap is still 5 pts or less, provided we don't lose at OT I think we'll win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.