From a Newcastle Forum

My Geordie mate rang me to say it's all off again.

Deal died as soon as we signed Bellamy. Remember the spat in the tunnel when Toon played West Ham a couple of weeks ago? All stemmed from the text messages between Bellamy and Shearer when Bellamy left Newcastle.

Graeme Souness said:

Deal died as soon as we signed Bellamy. Remember the spat in the tunnel when Toon played West Ham a couple of weeks ago? All stemmed from the text messages between Bellamy and Shearer when Bellamy left Newcastle.

Pure Bullshit mate. Did you not see Given and Bellamy walk off the pitch together recently??

spanishblue said:
avoidconfusion said:
spanishblue said:
KINKY99907 said:
johnson is also a pisspot and given a world class goalie

Hes a kid give him time
2 yrs and hart will be
Give them vass or some other shit we have lying arround

With some of you on here in charge of our youth we would have fuckall

Thing is we need solutions now. We can't wait for Johnson to get fit or for Hart to become world class in 2 years.

We need quality players right now preferably before our next match next week.

If Johnson turns out good again at Newcastle we can just buy him back in a year. Easy.

I know lets get rid of Ireland Sturrage and Richards and get some knukle heads in till the end of season

Fuck me we dont have to get rid of anyone we dont have to WE HAVE THE MONEY GET IT
We are not sellers or swops we are buyers

If you put it like that ok. I'd rather pay more money than swap Johnson of course...

johnmc said:
Graeme Souness said:

Pure Bullshit mate. Did you not see Given and Bellamy walk off the pitch together recently??

Just passing it on, rather like I'm about to do with vegetable samosa I had at lunch.

How sad is that, I know geordie ITK's. I'm not bringing much to the party......

spanishblue said:
Fuck me we dont have to get rid of anyone we dont have to WE HAVE THE MONEY GET IT
We are not sellers or swops we are buyers
Yes, but the teams we may be buying off don't just want cash. It's January, they need players too.
One in, one out is the way some teams have to do business.

Luckily, we're not in that boat anymore...

Hes a kid give him time
2 yrs and hart will be
Give them vass or some other shit we have lying arround

With some of you on here in charge of our youth we would have fuckall[/quote]

Thing is we need solutions now. We can't wait for Johnson to get fit or for Hart to become world class in 2 years.

We need quality players right now preferably before our next match next week.

If Johnson turns out good again at Newcastle we can just buy him back in a year. Easy.[/quote]

I know lets get rid of Ireland Sturrage and Richards and get some knukle heads in till the end of season

We are not sellers or swops we are buyers[/quote]

If you put it like that ok. I'd rather pay more money than swap Johnson of course...[/quote]

We have a 100mill in the bank that we nearly wasted yesterday
i agree lets go out and buy some solid players that will put there hart in and not piss obout
with our CITY

Graeme Souness said:
johnmc said:
Graeme Souness said:

Just passing it on, rather like I'm about to do with vegetable samosa I had at lunch.

How sad is that, I know geordie ITK's. I'm not bringing much to the party......

If there were any creditable Geordie ITK's......... they wouldn't have such deluded views of some of their past and present players! ;)

* Given stayed out of and was nothing to do with the Shearer/Bellamy txts or the reasons that led to them ;)

Bellend and Given had a proper bust up in the tunnel at half time of that game. According to the radio bellend was very much the agressor.

Not suprised if given did call it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.