From a Newcastle Forum

Let them take Johno. Im gutted. I thought he was going to be great. Lost his way big style. Pray we get Given in.

Just a striker and another CB to sign.

Given would be a great addition to the squad even if it means letting Johno go the other way as he has been out for too long now and from a few people i have talked to he has a really big chip on his shoulder!!!

Given would be our best acqusition so far and by far!!!!

Cityfan-Denmark said:
Sorry, had not read the part about Onouha.... they cant have both... They can have Johnson + 8 mio. That ought to do the job... and then they can sod of an be relegated :-D
Selling a 19 year old midfielder and giving Newcastle £8m for a 32 year old keeper seems excessive to me, that's probably £13m - £14m worth of value assigned to Given. Just under half the cost of Buffon when Juventus bought him. He was the best keeper in the world at that point, and only 23 or 24. £10m cash straight up for Given, keepers are almost always cheaper than their outfield counterparts.

There are some very deluded posters on there. especially the one who claims we have no history!

Coming from a Newcastle fan. What a cock.

Big Dumb Joe can fuck off if he thinks we'll let him have Ned and cash in a swap deal for Given. Givens decent but he's not this "world-class" keeper everyone is bigging him up to be.

Cityfan-Denmark said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_4823209,00.html

I think we should make a swap deal... great keeper...

Ithink your fukin daft Johnson is a future England star and you want to swop him for an old golie
OH MY KIN WORD

Johnson has the potential to be an excellent midfielder, however he also has the potential to fuck it all up in a Barton-stylee. Do we have the time to nurse Johnson through his 'issues' and back into the side? Does Hughes have the desire to do that? It might be best to cash in now.

Matty said:
Johnson has the potential to be an excellent midfielder, however he also has the potential to fuck it all up in a Barton-stylee. Do we have the time to nurse Johnson through his 'issues' and back into the side? Does Hughes have the desire to do that? It might be best to cash in now.

We all can see which potential he is fulfilling at the moment. If we get De Jong in, switch VK to centre half then he might still have a place in the side. If we buy De Jong and another Centre Half then I cant see it and he can go.

KINKY99907 said:
johnson is also a pisspot and given a world class goalie

Hes a kid give him time
2 yrs and hart will be
Give them vass or some other shit we have lying arround

With some of you on here in charge of our youth we would have fuckall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.