From a Newcastle Forum

is it true that johnsons smashed his porsche up on the way home from town one night, and has since left it , still smashed up, on his driveway?

spanishblue said:
KINKY99907 said:
johnson is also a pisspot and given a world class goalie

Hes a kid give him time
2 yrs and hart will be
Give them vass or some other shit we have lying arround

With some of you on here in charge of our youth we would have fuckall

Thing is we need solutions now. We can't wait for Johnson to get fit or for Hart to become world class in 2 years.

We need quality players right now preferably before our next match next week.

If Johnson turns out good again at Newcastle we can just buy him back in a year. Easy.

Given is currently a footballer.
Johnson is not. He is a sicknote and an alleged alcoholic on a footballer's wage. He's not doing us any good here on the books. Don't let him go for free of course, but use him as a makeweight in any deals during the window.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Given is currently a footballer.
Johnson is not. He is a sicknote and an alleged alcoholic on a footballer's wage. He's not doing us any good here on the books. Don't let him go for free of course, but use him as a makeweight in any deals during the window.

and he has Amish chops

avoidconfusion said:
spanishblue said:
KINKY99907 said:

Hes a kid give him time
2 yrs and hart will be

Thing is we need solutions now. We can't wait for Johnson to get fit or for Hart to become world class in 2 years.

We need quality players right now preferably before our next match next week.

If Johnson turns out good again at Newcastle we can just buy him back in a year. Easy.

I know lets get rid of Ireland Sturrage and Richards and get some knukle heads in till the end of season

Fuck me we dont have to get rid of anyone we dont have to WE HAVE THE MONEY GET IT
We are not sellers or swops we are buyers

spanishblue said:
KINKY99907 said:

Hes a kid give him time
2 yrs and hart will be

He's had enough time, he doesn't seem to want to help himself. I'd fuck the little piss taking, piss pot off at the first opportunity.

That Geordie forum had me pissin meself...'the Loyalty and Shearer' in the same sentance cracks me up....the most deluded notion in football and yet not ONE of them knows the truth! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.