From AC Milan Forum...

To all Citeh fans you will all be crying like milan fans when Kaka hop foots it out of eastlands when you fail to finish in the top ten next season and he realises the error of his ways, thats if you make it to the prem next season of course :p

Tattooedcityfan said:
sod it everyone sign up and give them some fooking stick!

i hae signed up but the administrator has sent me an activation email and i activated it and now they say i have to wait for another email

$200mil.
We bought him for 10 mil + sold him for $200mil.
Was even telling ppl in here its a good deal.
As said here b4 , we would b laughing all the way 2 the bank & we will b still Milan & u will always b "Woman City"

On the other hand, we have just bought your best player and in doing so, have turned the proud, sacred Milan with all of your years of history in to City's little hoar. You will do whatever we want you to do when we throw enough money at you, perhaps you can give us that Pato next, while you blow us? Come on, we'll give you a tenner. Now fucking bend over.

JimAVFC said:
To all Citeh fans you will all be crying like milan fans when Kaka hop foots it out of eastlands when you fail to finish in the top ten next season and he realises the error of his ways, thats if you make it to the prem next season of course :p

Risk we will have to take then Raggy boy.

JimAVFC said:

How bitter are you? signing up to another teams board? Shitting your pants son, go prance around the touchline like that twat of a manager of yours.

JimAVFC said:

AVFC?

You don't see Ashley Young helping us move up the table then?

JimAVFC said:

FUCK OFF YOU NOB

Damocles said:
$200mil.
We bought him for 10 mil + sold him for $200mil.
Was even telling ppl in here its a good deal.
As said here b4 , we would b laughing all the way 2 the bank & we will b still Milan & u will always b "Woman City"

On the other hand, we have just bought your best player and in doing so, have turned the proud, sacred Milan with all of your years of history in to City's little hoar. You will do whatever we want you to do when we throw enough money at you, perhaps you can give us that Pato next, while you blow us? Come on, we'll give you a tenner. Now fucking bend over.

They keep deleting my fucking posts :@

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.