From AC Milan Forum...

Damocles said:
Damocles said:
$200mil.
We bought him for 10 mil + sold him for $200mil.
Was even telling ppl in here its a good deal.
As said here b4 , we would b laughing all the way 2 the bank & we will b still Milan & u will always b "Woman City"

On the other hand, we have just bought your best player and in doing so, have turned the proud, sacred Milan with all of your years of history in to City's little hoar. You will do whatever we want you to do when we throw enough money at you, perhaps you can give us that Pato next, while you blow us? Come on, we'll give you a tenner. Now fucking bend over.

They keep deleting my fucking posts :@

Same mate

They will wave the white flag and give sooner than later . Its a traditional Italian thing that goes back years

RobinJo said:
Damocles said:
Damocles said:
$200mil.
We bought him for 10 mil + sold him for $200mil.
Was even telling ppl in here its a good deal.
As said here b4 , we would b laughing all the way 2 the bank & we will b still Milan & u will always b "Woman City"

On the other hand, we have just bought your best player and in doing so, have turned the proud, sacred Milan with all of your years of history in to City's little hoar. You will do whatever we want you to do when we throw enough money at you, perhaps you can give us that Pato next, while you blow us? Come on, we'll give you a tenner. Now fucking bend over.

Same mate

Oh, hi Shaun!

I changed my mind, fuck the Itai bastards.

*waves*

Maccblue said:
They will wave the white flag and give sooner than later . Its a traditional Italian thing that goes back years

It's tradition

Imagine being champions of europe and instead of celebrating you spend all your time obsessed with your rivals, i'd say local rivals but we arent local to rags, to the point it makes you hard and instead of wanking over fat wayne you start spaffing all over pics of Robinho, Kaka and Ireland.

That's him that is.

Red wankstain

Why not have a whip round see if you can buy Tevez

Scratch that why not fucking sell your best player to Madrid in order to buy the new Darren Flethcer PMSL

John O Shea PMSL

2-1 ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY

FUCK OFF

RED SHITE

Thanks X

RobinJo said:
Damocles said:
Damocles said:
$200mil.

Same mate

Oh, hi Shaun!

I changed my mind, fuck the Itai bastards.

*waves*

Yeah I do have sympathy for the Milan fans, not come across any yet though.

JimAVFC said:
To all Citeh fans you will all be crying like milan fans when Kaka hop foots it out of eastlands when you fail to finish in the top ten next season and he realises the error of his ways, thats if you make it to the prem next season of course :p
"citeh"??????????
yeah thats how we say it coz were actually from manchester you silly little rag.
Nothing better to do? feeling threatened?
now with the greatest respect please fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.