From AC Milan Forum...

michaelo said:
dont think nixon the bike thief helped by posting this...
Kaka.jpg

on one of their forums!!

ha ha class!

Cool, must be nice supporting small clubs, I started supporting Milan when they were in Serie B, before Berlusconi even bought the club, that definitely makes me a gloryhunter!

You, a 39 year old Belgian, started supporting Milan in EXACTLY 1981. I can imagine, you as a young boy in your chocolate house, warming around a burning pigeon. Martens had just come to power, you were in the worst recession in your history, and yet you had the sense to turn on Belgian TV and watch a Serie B match, which just happened to feature the famous Milan. I can imagine, your young eyes sat there bedazzled by the wizardry of Burani and Battistini in midfield, sliding through balls on to the waiting toe o....

Yeah, bullshit.

Damocles said:
Cool, must be nice supporting small clubs, I started supporting Milan when they were in Serie B, before Berlusconi even bought the club, that definitely makes me a gloryhunter!

You, a 39 year old Belgian, started supporting Milan in EXACTLY 1981. I can imagine, you as a young boy in your chocolate house, warming around a burning pigeon. Martens had just come to power, you were in the worst recession in your history, and yet you had the sense to turn on Belgian TV and watch a Serie B match, which just happened to feature the famous Milan. I can imagine, your young eyes sat there bedazzled by the wizardry of Burani and Battistini in midfield, sliding through balls on to the waiting toe o....

Yeah, bullshit.

Robinjo post this before you get banned. It is a fucking quality reply.

svennis pennis said:
Damocles said:

Yeah, bullshit.

I already have!!

Damocles said:
svennis pennis said:
Damocles said:

Yeah, bullshit.

I already have!!

QUALITY!

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8602&page=436" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthr ... 2&page=436</a>

Shauns put a picture of Kaka in a City shirt on the Milan forum,fuck hes going to start a war lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.