From AC Milan Forum...

hal2000 said:
How about planting a hot topic, like say "What can we do with the £107M?" to test their metal and stir it up?
know about planting hot topics and causing trouble on other forums do you???????????????????? lots of that going on around here recently. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder?????????

blusmiff said:
hal2000 said:
How about planting a hot topic, like say "What can we do with the £107M?" to test their metal and stir it up?
know about planting hot topics and causing trouble on other forums do you???????????????????? lots of that going on around here recently. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder?????????

knew that were coming! genuine fan tho honest!
I want the deal to go through :)

What class huh? Over a transfer target you guys invade another team's forum, which by all means is their home, and start treating them as fake fans just because they're not from Italy. Well, it won't take long until you guys have fans from all around the world in here, and not only you'll like them, but you and your team will need them. They're gonna buy the shirts, they're gonna watch your team and they're going to suppport it just like any of you guys do. It's not a surprise that people from say, Bosnia, like watching top quality leagues. They most likely support a local team, but if you're a football fan, is there any reason to be stuck to cheering only for a low level team? Can't these people watch and cheer at the best football players in the world? If someone is born in Rio de Janeiro, for example, and is a die-hard Flamenguista, should they be stuck with only Flamengo for the rest of their lives, now that all of the brazilian talent goes to Europe before they turn 20? Flamengo will most likely never have an idol like Zico again. So, should they be stuck with only their local team, without an idol for the foreseeable future, or can they also have some fun following the best leagues in the world in which players from their academy ply their trade week in and week out??? Anyway, it really doesn't matter if the fans are real or not, that forum is their home, it is black and red and you guys have no right to go in there to disrespect them, to incite an invasion and to create an uproar over a transfer target that is a symbol of their club, not yours. Heck, at the very least there is not a single soul on that "multicultural" website that would line Kaka up as a CM, as many of you guys already did in other posts. But I don't see any of them coming in there to shove that down your throats.

Wake up!

Kulspruta said:
What class huh? Over a transfer target you guys invade another team's forum, which by all means is their home, and start treating them as fake fans just because they're not from Italy. Well, it won't take long until you guys have fans from all around the world in here, and not only you'll like them, but you and your team will need them. They're gonna buy the shirts, they're gonna watch your team and they're going to suppport it just like any of you guys do. It's not a surprise that people from say, Bosnia, like watching top quality leagues. They most likely support a local team, but if you're a football fan, is there any reason to be stuck to cheering only for a low level team? Can't these people watch and cheer at the best football players in the world? If someone is born in Rio de Janeiro, for example, and is a die-hard Flamenguista, should they be stuck with only Flamengo for the rest of their lives, now that all of the brazilian talent goes to Europe before they turn 20? Flamengo will most likely never have an idol like Zico again. So, should they be stuck with only their local team, without an idol for the foreseeable future, or can they also have some fun following the best leagues in the world in which players from their academy ply their trade week in and week out??? Anyway, it really doesn't matter if the fans are real or not, that forum is their home, it is black and red and you guys have no right to go in there to disrespect them, to incite an invasion and to create an uproar over a transfer target that is a symbol of their club, not yours. Heck, at the very least there is not a single soul on that "multicultural" website that would line Kaka up as a CM, as many of you guys already did in other posts. But I don't see any of them coming in there to shove that down your throats.

Wake up!

Thanks for that

All the best

KBS

Kulspruta said:

Wake up!

fuck off

Kulspruta said:

Wake up!

supporting a team follows no sense or logic... you can't just follow United last year because the won the Prem and support Liverpool this year because they did... if you do, then you're a **** and if you advocate that theory... you're a ****, too.

End of thread.

dom said:
we have suffered long and hard for this club any Villa fan over 40 would understand. The club you should be logging onto to mock is the Gloory-hnter plasics, c/o The Swamp (sub prime mortgage industrial estate) , trafford , cheshire, USA

Most of that lot would have run off screaming into the sunset had they been what we've been through. LOL !!

Yes, of course we would've. I remember the 70s and the 80s. Great years they were. Tough luck though, we've risen again, no thanks to arab money. Yes, this is not as sweet as your inevitable future success is going to be but hey, we can't all be THAT massive now, can we?

Little advice: Cut back on the siege mentality and the "everyone hates us and envy us now" bollocks. It makes you look pathetic.

If you can't take a bit of banter then there's something seriously wrong with you lot.

And I genuinely want this transfer to happen. It'll be an interesting experiment on many levels. How will Kaka adapt to PL football, is Hughes capable of managing big names, etc. (sadly though imo Hughes is a dead man walking)
Competition is a nice thing and believe it or not most of us "rags" don't mind your current development at all. Makes things more interesting, PL-wise and Manchester could become the world capital of football. (and I believe it will by the looks of it)

Kulspruta said:

Wake up!

Personally I wouldn't comment on another team's forum, but I have read some of the posts on the Milan forum. What I found was a bunch of arrogant self conceited fans who sneer at teams like City and expect players like Kaka to stay loyal when their board show a complete lack of ambition by signing ageing players like Beckham and Ronaldhino.

Kinky by name said:
supporting a team follows no sense or logic... you can't just follow United last year because the won the Prem and support Liverpool this year because they did... if you do, then you're a **** and if you advocate that theory... you're a ****, too.

End of thread.
No, that's not the end of the thread and don't be self-conceited enough to think you have the power to start and end debates as you like. I have never said anything like that, what you're doing right now is an old fallacy called strawman, and I won't bother responding to you particularly.

Anyway, from the reaction I've been getting to my post it seems like some of you guys are making a hell of an effort to prove I am right in that you are showing no class. Can't a single livigin soul in here see that what you are doing in invading another team's forum to make fun at them is just completely wrong? Like I said, you won't find a single person in that website lining up Kaka as a CM, but do you see them coming in here to create an uproar?

Petroff said:
dom said:
we have suffered long and hard for this club any Villa fan over 40 would understand. The club you should be logging onto to mock is the Gloory-hnter plasics, c/o The Swamp (sub prime mortgage industrial estate) , trafford , cheshire, USA

Most of that lot would have run off screaming into the sunset had they been what we've been through. LOL !!

Yes, of course we would've. I remember the 70s and the 80s. Great years they were. Tough luck though, we've risen again, no thanks to arab money. Yes, this is not as sweet as your inevitable future success is going to be but hey, we can't all be THAT massive now, can we?

Little advice: Cut back on the siege mentality and the "everyone hates us and envy us now" bollocks. It makes you look pathetic.

If you can't take a bit of banter then there's something seriously wrong with you lot.

And I genuinely want this transfer to happen. It'll be an interesting experiment on many levels. How will Kaka adapt to PL football, is Hughes capable of managing big names, etc. (sadly though imo Hughes is a dead man walking)
Competition is a nice thing and believe it or not most of us "rags" don't mind your current development at all. Makes things more interesting, PL-wise and Manchester could become the world capital of football. (and I believe it will by the looks of it)

Who asked you RAG BASTARD!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.