From happiness to sadness

Your update just demonstrates how cruel life can be sometimes and how in an instance your world changes immeasurably. I offer my sincere condolences to you and your family and am so sorry that this tragedy happened.
It is not named "The Cruel Sea" for nothing

It is not named "The Cruel Sea" for nothing
We have plenty of rips here on the Gold Coast, the Lifeguards put up flags that its safe to swim between but some people always swim beyond the flags, Im sure they just dont contemplate how dangerous the sea can be.
Im a granddad and I just shudder at how you must be feeling BK.

Terrible tragedy, such sad news. I also have grandkids the same age and I can't imagine the sorrow and pain you are all going through. Stay strong Blue.
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Last edited:
Ugh...how does one even attempt to understand what you and your family are going through? One can’t. Instead, one can only say, “Our thoughts are with you at this most difficult of times.”

My deepest condolences.

I have tried to make a comment and have deleted it quite a few times, I just don't have the words to say how I feel. It is so sad. I hope you and your family can find some solace and the strength to get through this most difficult time.
My heart goes out to you and your family

Yesterday morning I watched our team score nine goals against Burton.
Last night I got a phone call telling me my 7-year old grandson had drowned at Raglan beach.
He was born in New Zealand, never been out of the country but often proudly wore his Kun Aguero shirt.
His father, our son named after the King, was looking forward to the day when they could visit Manchester and watch the team.
So very very sad.

Our prayers are with you and your family

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.