From the other side...

Gwladiator why are you still posting on a City forum???

Over 700 posts on their board. What the fuck is that about? You stalkin City??

As promised im not gonna mention the game.

You are embarrassing. People are actually putting links up on Everton sites laughin at you.

Thats all I have to say.

nobhead moyes in the echo yesterday saying "city aren't a team " "city have no passion" - jealously cos we bought lescott, but when the scummers bought rooney , he's still up fergies arse

someone at our club should have slagged him of pre-game that would have cranked up the noise

would moyes take millions of pounds if it was offered to him ?

of course he would.. he's a hypocrite and a liar

bluemonkey said ...."You are embarrassing. People are actually putting links up on Everton sites laughin at you".

How do you know that, i thought you've been slagging him off for coming on here,
so why are you going on the Everton Forums.

licker said:
bluemonkey said ...."You are embarrassing. People are actually putting links up on Everton sites laughin at you".

How do you know that, i thought you've been slagging him off for coming on here,

Bluemonkey is an Everton fan, I 'd guess that's why

OxBlue said:
licker said:

Thats funny!

Must admit Ive been looking closely at the user names of posters and the contents of their posts over the past couple of days not being sure whether or not they are City or Toffee fans!! Lol

Wrighty Wrexham said:
OxBlue said:

Thats funny!

Must admit Ive been looking closely at the user names of posters and the contents of their posts over the past couple of days not being sure whether or not they are City or Toffee fans!! Lol

The word "yous" in every sentence is a bit of a giveaway.

shadygiz said:
black mamba said:
You're probably right ......

maybe a new striker is needed ..... plus a new midfield , preferably one that can actually give the opposition more problems than they can give us , instead of the shambles that mascarades there now

We have to ask ourselves why , when we've had more than 61% of possession in a game , we've lost !

because at least 30% of that possesion was between our back 4
Fucking spot on. To much side ways. When toure started running at everton, they were in disaray, because that went against their game plan. I believe Toure was disobeying mancinis instructions, and there is the problem.

Gwladiator said:
Although I thought Moyes set us up very well you lot played brilliantly tonight and on reflection I couldn't have complained if we lost. The only thing you lot were missing was a proper striker, that little bit of extra quality in the box tonight and you would have won easily. Someone like Adebayor back and keep playing like that and you lot will be top 4 no problem.

Cheers for that. I'd hardly say we were brilliant though - on reflection, we were probably better than the scoreline suggested and should have made the dominance of the first 20-25 minutes pay but after you went ahead you did what many would deem a professional job on us for a team playing away from home. Something that you've been making a habit of over recent seasons at our place.

I don't know what it is but over the past few years Everton nearly always seem to turn in a decent performance against us and no matter who our manager is, on almost every occasion we've never really been able to deal with whatever team Moyes puts out. In the past 6 seasons out of 5 managers (Keegan, Pearce, Sven, Hughes, and Mancini), only Pearce and Hughes have enjoyed the luxury of a win against Everton.

Gwladiator said:
Although I thought Moyes set us up very well you lot played brilliantly tonight and on reflection I couldn't have complained if we lost. The only thing you lot were missing was a proper striker, that little bit of extra quality in the box tonight and you would have won easily. Someone like Adebayor back and keep playing like that and you lot will be top 4 no problem.

Very fair post and I agree with you but Everton deserved it on the night as Moyes got his tactics spot on and Mancini didn't.

mancity1 said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
in all fairness its hard to create chances with 3 vs 10

Good sides will always find a way and our first touch with the back to goal and lay off to space was poor , it was slow and too predictable.

Crosses were slow , high and food for drink for Everton especially in the second half.

In short the players were really off the boil.

Too much space in midfield for Everton in the main who were methodical but didn't have to do alot.

I wasn't really impressed with Everton , I thought we were way off the mark and our ball control especially in attack was as bad as I have seen it this season.

Hopefully just an off night and would like to think unlike tonight we will create at least 10 good chances against Wigan ans slot few home without reply.

Couldn't agree more with the bolded/underlined bit. Much of Barry's delivery in the second half was as you describe it, and a well-drilled defensive unit such as the one we were up against last night will gobble those kind of balls up all night. What we really need is someone that can consistently whip accurate crosses in loaded with with pace and spin - even the best defences will struggle to deal with balls like that. I'm not so sure where we will find a player with such an asset.

Hold on a sec - I've just remembered that he was subbed off for RSC early in the second half ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.