Frustrations with the OS.

what does that mean?

The WYSIWYG web editor by our City partner Wix.com. it has a drag and drop interface at the same time estimating site responsiveness using predetermined scripts and algorithms. I make my responsive websites through hardcoding. Wix is a very effective solution for a casual user but Someone using Wix for corporate development must be an expert of that interface and know how to debug certain web elements that are found to be problematic from the backend.

The WYSIWYG web editor by our City partner Wix.com. it has a drag and drop interface at the same time estimating site responsiveness using predetermined scripts and algorithms. I make my responsive websites through hardcoding. Wix is a very effective solution for a casual user but Someone using Wix for corporate development must be an expert of that interface and know how to debug certain web elements that are found to be problematic from the backend.

Well that's cleared things up. I like the new web site & haven't experienced any such problems.

Well that's cleared things up. I like the new web site & haven't experienced any such problems.

Well I'm just guessing really. Wix itself is a powerful application and mastery of it and web language there is no limit to what can be done. It is the person behind the development that is equally important.

The feedback form works even if the customer service email doesn't.

The ticket site is just the old one it seems. Except I didn't get email confirmation until I did the feedback form!

I had to block the city now section with Adblock on the PC, it was so annoying, refreshing itself as you tried to navigate around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.