Frustrations with the OS.

I like the tablet version, good on ipad.

Get for all the trash of players smiling in training, but all I want is to find ticket criteria for away games. The rest of the site is a waste of space as far as I'm concerned. Got the Stoke info from News Now but not from OS as I use an ipad and customer services recommended I use a desktop/laptop with a mouse!!!!! because I need to hover over a particular field rather than select it.... Absolute Bollocks.. Why can't we just have a ticket and travel site with all the relevant news in it.

I doubt those who built it know it's a football club rather than a proxy social media extension

What does OS mean ! Is it official site ? If it is it's taken me 2 years to work it out . Mind you it took me months to work out wum ??

I have to say I dont like it and have to say I find it a poor layout

Why in City news does it have links to Conte at Chelsea and Bruce as England manager that news has nothing to do with City and shouldnt be on the front page of our website

I find that the menu bar at the top keeps disappearing and I certainly dont find it as easy to navigate as the old one

I also find that things dont play or if they do they are slow or stop start. I follow City on twitter and there is a link to player postcards and there is nothing there

I have to say I dont like it and have to say I find it a poor layout

Why in City news does it have links to Conte at Chelsea and Bruce as England manager that news has nothing to do with City and shouldnt be on the front page of our website

I

Apart from the technical problems on the website, which is really poor testing for a global organization, I think the reason they hv other football club-related news is probably to attract some of the tabloid audience as well. Especially as a permanent column on the right, like u cant get away from that content, and clicking on it is mandatory?! This is poor thinking once again and seems to suggest that the management think of our website as some universal football news portal (like GOAL!!!!), rather than sthg exclusive and extraordinary about Man City! This will gradually only drive some MC fans away. Really dunno who gave professional advice on the content!

It's absolutely terrible. Full stop.

And what on earth are they doing leaving mcfc.com up and looking like this?????

2hyxzbp.png

If you Google for "mcfc" and click the first link, the above is what you get. It's been like this for a week and it's absolutely amateurish. A real low point for what is normally a slick operation at City. Dreadful, just dreadful.

Was just on there on the iPad and on the main piece there's just last Monday's training photo gallery. Slide down and its pics of the same. No choice. It's awful. Only good thing is the video is better quality. Hope they listen to people and fix it.

Not too relevant but...My son grabbed the iPad and for once was attracted to City things (atm he's abc as in how I am abu), he flicks through the city now, clicks something and is sent off to another site. So much for him showing interest in City. Thanks Mr web developer. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.