Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't aware that Son had been transferred to Fulham.
I know. Some people are getting ahead of themselves. The Spurs game may not matter if we lose on Saturday. Likewise experience should have thought us that if we win the next two games we still may have to beat West Ham and what possibly go wrong in such a situation?

I know. Some people are getting ahead of themselves. The Spurs game may not matter if we lose on Saturday. Likewise experience should have thought us that if we win the next two games we still may have to beat West Ham and what possibly go wrong in such a situation?

Absolutely

None of these games can be overlooked. Fulham are a solid enough mid table Premier league side, it's not like we're playing a third division side. They're capable of beating anyone on their day, like any other Premier league team. They turned spurs over not so long ago, yet people seem to be overlooking Fulham and worried about Spurs.

Luckily the players will approach it with the same focus as any other game.

No marginals for us on Saturday with that rag **** - he’ll give them the marginals that Coote won’t overrule, and vice versa he’ll give us nowt and Coote won’t overrule. Saturday just became trickier

Taylor is the biggest anti-City cheat out there. Out of interest what’s our all time record with him as ref?

We've only had him in 4 games this season so far. Luton in the cup (6-2), Arsenal at home (0-0), Chelsea away (4-4) and Forest home (2-0). Overall a mixed bag under his officiating, but probably because he takes the bigger games generally.

He's overseen 16 away games of ours and we've won 10, drawn 4 and lost 2. Away at Liverpool and Spurs the losses funnily enough!

At home we're not great under him, which is more of a surprise with our home record. Hopefully he doesn't officiate our game against Spurs as we've lost both games he's overseen against them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.