Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will lose control of the game before having to dish out a flurry of cards , nailed on rodders will be carded
Yeah that's a good bet or he'll just let everything go like against Arsenal. My bet is fully operational on Saturday.

No marginals for us on Saturday with that rag **** - he’ll give them the marginals that Coote won’t overrule, and vice versa he’ll give us nowt and Coote won’t overrule. Saturday just became trickier

Is he a rag? Because his record in their games is shite! They've won 3 of the last 9 at home under him and 5 of 13 away. He's doing a good job at hiding his allegiance.

Lots of disrespect for Fulham in the media, Redknapp going on about Spurs etc, Fulham are no mugs and we tend not to like early kick offs. Factor in that twat Taylor and it’s a bloody hard game.
Without checking any facts ,I’m under the impression our record in early games is good.

We've only had him in 4 games this season so far. Luton in the cup (6-2), Arsenal at home (0-0), Chelsea away (4-4) and Forest home (2-0). Overall a mixed bag under his officiating, but probably because he takes the bigger games generally.

He's overseen 16 away games of ours and we've won 10, drawn 4 and lost 2. Away at Liverpool and Spurs the losses funnily enough!

At home we're not great under him, which is more of a surprise with our home record. Hopefully he doesn't officiate our game against Spurs as we've lost both games he's overseen against them!
He won’t get us twice in 4 days. I fear he gets the cup final though

The coach and players will be focused and relaxed.

Most have been in a similar position in previous seasons and know what to do, how to do it & will be relishing the opportunity.

A snippers mentality....squeeze....bang....next !!

Isn’t that more to do with how shit they are?

You tell me. He's a biased rag fan who fucks us over apparently, except it doesn't seem that way at all on the evidence! Much was made of his rag allegiance before the dippers played at the swamp and drew 2-2. But he's overseen a 5-0 and 4-2 dipper win at the swamp before. They've won and lost under him at the Etihad. Ultimately, we play at our best and he can't influence the game in any way at all. Pep's got the players well drilled in ensuring we don't give refs an opportunity to fuck us over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.