Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got 17 league goals and 9 assists so far. Puts him in the top 6 or 7 of both the scoring and assists table. He missed some of the season because of the Asian Cup too.

In fact, he needs one more goal for it to be his second highest league tally in his career, only second behind the season he won the golden boot.

Not sure he's been below average.

There would have been a time, not so long ago that I would have taken him in a heartbeat, now I'm not so sure, probably doesn't help him being in crap team, but anyone thinking of him "destroying us" is fucking one of lifes worriers.

To be fair them stats are pretty good though, especially being away in the Asian Cup, but looks leggy to me, well did on Sunday anyway

And Coote on Var.
Taylor is the one ref i fear most given his history with us.

Referee:
Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Keith Stroud. VAR: David Coote. Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan
Coote is a rag.
Hope he is one of them that would prefer city to win it than arsenal.

There would have been a time, not so long ago that I would have taken him in a heartbeat, now I'm not so sure, probably doesn't help him being in crap team, but anyone thinking of him "destroying us" is fucking one of lifes worriers.

To be fair them stats are pretty good though, especially being away in the Asian Cup, but looks leggy to me, well did on Sunday anyway

I agree. I do think he's lost a step, unless I'm imagining it. He doesn't seem quite as sharp as he was a few years ago. He's coming up 32 though, not old by any means but inevitably you will lose half a step at least compared to in your 20s.

Still, his stats show he still has goals in him. Its a weird one I suppose, saying he doesn't look as dangerous as once he was yet he's on course for his second highest goal scoring season, so there's still plenty of life in him yet clearly.

Coote is a rag.
Hope he is one of them that would prefer city to win it than arsenal.
Did you see his peformance for Arsenal v Bournemouth with the joke decisions giving Arsenal the penalty and ruling out Bournemouths goal. Though we all saw with his FA Cup Final performance that he is clearly a Rag.
Hopefully we don't give Taylor and him any opportunity to give anything against us

And Coote on Var.
Taylor is the one ref i fear most given his history with us.

Referee:
Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Keith Stroud. VAR: David Coote. Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan
FFS. We couldn't have got a much worse pair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.