Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, 15 wins on the bounce against this lot, going all the way back to 2011. Not to jinx anything, but surely with a rest and the stakes we will cruise here? Expecting a dominant win. 1-4.

The Gooners won't drop another point from their 2 final games, so anything other than a win means we won't be Champions.

Having said that you can tell from our last 2 games that the players are really focused on the job in hand. A tough game but we'll win by 2 clear goals, 1-3 is what I would bet my Rammy fiver on. CTID

I’d say their past four games is pretty decent form to be honest. Palace are in good form and a good win away at West Ham. We should be easily beating them though, I think they’ll have their heads on where they are going for their summer holidays.

They are a bit inconsistent. Some days very good, others bad. The last few times they've given us quite tough games and I expect Saturday to be no different. It's their last home game of the season as well I think so they'll want to go out on a high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.