Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice to got top of the league and see how the Goons handle the pressure at the Swamp the following day , they have played first for a few weeks now , let's see how they like looking up to us ,on top of the pile , i think they will bottle it at the Swamp and we can win the league in North London a few days later.
I agree with you apart from the last bit mate.
That pile of total shite that played at Palace on Monday will ship 5 or 6 against The Arse!
They are fkin shocking and won’t do us any favors!

That pile of total shite that played at Palace on Monday will ship 5 or 6 against The Arse!
They can't help themselves nay mind us.

They are absolutely shitting bricks aboot us at Wembley !!

No one gave them a chance against Liverpool in the cup, they are at home and after shipping 4 against Palace the natives are restless

Keeping a clean sheet this season seems to have eluded us on many occasions- even in games we’ve dominated. Keep them out and I’m convinced we’ll score a few and control the game. Don’t give them a sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.