Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it won’t be Grealish for KDB. I think we showed today that we are very capable of controlling and winning games without him.

I’d play the same team to be honest.
Thought we were careless first half today with missed passes and just not in our stride.

Fulham won't be easy so we need to be on it from the start.

I feel we lose some of our rhythm when we don't play midweek even though rest is good to relieve tiredness.

Four wins from immortality, come on boys you can do it.

CTID

Same team as Wolves. The only viable debate is maybe Stones comes in for walker but seems unlikely given walkers captain. Rodri, kovacic and bernardo give us everything in terms of control, rhythm, tempo, work rate, solidity and structure that we need with kdb and foden the bits of magic in more of a free role behind haaland. It's the most balanced we can get. I'd be confident of us winning our remaining 4 games with that lineup every time.

Get after them early again, fulham aren't in great form and have nothing left to play for. Lets put out a statement win and heap a shit load of pressure on Arsenal at the swamp. I think they'll still win because United are woeful but we know arsenal can and will crumble if under enough pressure.

Same team.
Early Saturday Away in London is the worst combo.
Fulham pitch will be hard and bumpy, as always, which can make hard work of it for us.

As if it needs saying, it’s a must win, by any means necessary.

Would LOVE to go into the Spurs game NOT needing a Tuesday Night Midweek win away at their place, but the chances of them fluffing their lines at the Swamp are minuscule.

I wonder if the team will stay in London with the quick turnaround??

Same team as Wolves. The only viable debate is maybe Stones comes in for walker but seems unlikely given walkers captain. Rodri, kovacic and bernardo give us everything in terms of control, rhythm, tempo, work rate, solidity and structure that we need with kdb and foden the bits of magic in more of a free role behind haaland. It's the most balanced we can get. I'd be confident of us winning our remaining 4 games with that lineup every time.

Get after them early again, fulham aren't in great form and have nothing left to play for. Lets put out a statement win and heap a shit load of pressure on Arsenal at the swamp. I think they'll still win because United are woeful but we know arsenal can and will crumble if under enough pressure.
Id bring grealish or doku in put bernardo in centre mid instead of kovacik.Reason being he carries it to much and we would be prone to the counter.Get bernardo there jack or doku left.

Ederson
walker akanji xxx gvardiol
rodri kovacic
Bernardo kev foden
haaland

comfortable with any of the cbs playing in the xxx spot. As others mentioned, feel this is the team to see out the season now. We look much more fluid and way less static.

Id bring grealish or doku in put bernardo in centre mid instead of kovacik.Reason being he carries it to much and we would be prone to the counter.Get bernardo there jack or doku left.
Wow.
You don’t think that we may be a bit more susceptible to a counter attack if Doku plays?
The whole point of Kovacic playing is because he can carry it, doesn’t panic under pressure, he works hard when we’re out of possession and reads the game as good as anyone else in our team. He takes some of the pressure off Rodri which actually allows Rodri to move further up the pitch and hence assist, like he did yesterday.
I would fully expect the team to remain the same for the rest of the season, barring any injuries. Not only is that our best team but it also gives us some great options from the bench.

Yes he carries it, and more importantly he doesn’t lose it. A great player, clearly under appreciated by some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.