Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was only part of the problem against Forest though. I suspect tiredness played a bigger part in our performance.

Hopefully we are well rested for this game and can put in a better performance, dry pitch or not.
For sure. It was one of a few factors, including Forest surprising us with a back 5.

Still think it’s small time to play on a crap pitch deliberately.

For sure. It was one of a few factors, including Forest surprising us with a back 5.

Still think it’s small time to play on a crap pitch deliberately.
Very much so, though can understand Forest wanting to use every trick as they were in a relegation battle. Not sure the result is as important for Fulham though and hopefully they won't resort to such measures.

M

Might be but they aren’t desperate for points like Forest, so are looking for every advantage. Not seen Fulham play either are they a passing team themselves?
Yeah, they’re decent, but not at our level, so they might see it as a bit of a leveller.

As you say though, they don’t need the points, so they probably won’t leave it dry.

I really dislike the early game but i think we are better away from home for them , too comfy at home . I dont know how fulham play but cant see them too open , probably a slog and win by a goal , they will get one as we leak like fuck
Usually play well at home but they don't have much to play for other than pride and win bonus. If we start on the front foot and go at them I think we can narrow the goal difference, but it means upping our temo being more direct and not passing it about too much in first gear, like we do too many times for my liking.

Come on City!

3-0 win.

Knowing that Pep doesn't start the same team back to back ever it seems that only one change in first IX is coming along

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake/Dias/Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovačić
Bernardo
Foden
DeBruyne/Grealish
Haaland
I reckon if we can manage to get 14 on the pitch without the referee noticing we’ll have a decent chance of nicking a win tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.