Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike the early game but i think we are better away from home for them , too comfy at home . I dont know how fulham play but cant see them too open , probably a slog and win by a goal , they will get one as we leak like fuck

Knowing that Pep doesn't start the same team back to back ever it seems that only one change in first IX is coming along

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Ake/Dias/Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovačić
Bernardo
Foden
DeBruyne/Grealish
Haaland
I’m a bit pissed off if we only play 9

I really dislike the early game but i think we are better away from home for them , too comfy at home . I dont know how fulham play but cant see them too open , probably a slog and win by a goal , they will get one as we leak like fuck
One goal in the last 4 games? Leaky as fuck!

Weird team Fulham. One game they can be excellent, next game dire. I suspect it won't be an easy game but hopefully we can get the 3 points. That's all that matters at this stage.

We were ok in last season's game. Their form is patchy and if they are to beat us they would have to be perfect. I would also like to think we are going to be ultra professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.