Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike the early game but i think we are better away from home for them , too comfy at home . I dont know how fulham play but cant see them too open , probably a slog and win by a goal , they will get one as we leak like fuck
I always put the opposition to score on my super six predictions as we always concede one . It hasn’t worked out to badly this season. Eddie is nowhere near the golden glove this time around. I predicted 1-3 today and am quietly confident

This team will get the job done. Pep and the players want to make history and have got so much more to play for than Fulham

Just arrived in Mexico. Hotel appears to have some Fox spt and Eurosport channels, anyone any idea if/what is likely to be on?
It’s on Paramount + in the States and Central America including Mexico, if you can’t get it in your hotel there will be a bar with it on as it’s a lot less expensive for commercial outlets to purchase out there than here.

If we play like we did at Forest, we certainly gonna drop points. Fulham will take their chances.

As Forest was the one off in 2024, I guess we will not let that happen. A win would also put pressure on Arsenal for the first time? However I do expect Arsenal to win though.

Last season we dropped points after we won the league. If it really matters the team that has something to play for will win 9 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.