_________________Rodri________________

___________KDB__________Foden________

Bernardo_________Haaland___________Doku

_________________Ortega______________

Rico________Dias_______Stones_______Gvardiol

Good team but cant risk Doku. Fulham will playing for the counter and we cant afford to lose the ball. Grealish all day long.

Today's Palace - United game was a laugher. Casemiro as CB with poor Jonny Evans. I know Bruno was a doubt but Varane, Maguire, Rashford, McTominey? Will they be available at the weekend? Looks like some United players were walking off the pitch like they've given up on Ten Haag. Maybe he has too. lol I'd certainly love to see Villa beat the Dippers. If they win, I think that secures 4th place, right? Gives Spurs nothing to play for against us. Ugh - the combinations are maddening. Let's just beat Fulham.

Today's Palace - United game was a laugher. Casemiro as CB with poor Jonny Evans. I know Bruno was a doubt but Varane, Maguire, Rashford, McTominey? Will they be available at the weekend? Looks like some United players were walking off the pitch like they've given up on Ten Haag. Maybe he has too. lol I'd certainly love to see Villa beat the Dippers. If they win, I think that secures 4th place, right? Gives Spurs nothing to play for against us. Ugh - the combinations are maddening. Let's just beat Fulham.
Can't see villa beating Liverpool, villa are shocking lol.

Akanji in for Rico. We need some solid defenders out there. Jack in for Doku to help out defensively.

Can’t see 4 of those

Ederson will play

Walker or Akanji not Rico

Can’t see Ake being dropped

No way does Kovacic deserve dropping - he has been excellent, provides so much more solidity to the team, and allows Rodri to play even better. Phil further forward instead of Jack

Or put more simply, same team as wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.