Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still 2 valuable points dropped. Hopefully we finish the job this time.
Fucks sake we’ve won every league game since then, stop harping on about an unlucky draw 3 months ago. Fucking hell I thought I was pessimistic. In that time we’ve scored 46 and conceded 7 in all competitions. Pep and the team won’t be complacent, they will take nothing for granted, but they won’t be harping on and on and on about the forest game in Feb

Last edited:
Fulham are better than that Forest side where we had dropped points. We still put a lot in both Arsenal games.

In Manchester for the next couple of days, which boozers are best to watch the game in the city centre ???

I think the team is in a different place now. I think, in watching the America, NBC broadcast of the game. It was either Graham Le Saux, Lee Dixon or Peter Drury - after the 3rd goal - they said City smelled fear. And I think that's accurate. This team knows when their opponent is rattled. And they try to go in for the kill. Instinct.

While I do think there is always a chance of an upset - especially away - I think we are starting to peak. The players can smell it. And I think there are so many ways this team can line up - teams they play simply do not know how to strategize against us. This was very clear in the game against Arsenal. Our talent and Pep's ability to offer one wrinkle to an otherwise straightforward lineup/strategy really causes problems.

One thing I will say is that - I think Chelsea tie Arsenal. And if they do, Arsenal is done. Chelsea won't lose the rest of their games. They will find a way to keep Arsenal out. We took Arsenal's belief. Chelsea will take their spirit. Newcastle will take their hearts. And that will be that.

If you're not confident with THIS team, you'll never be confident with any team.
We don't do things straight forward. I didn't think we would have wasted chances with Haaland in that team during that game after we did the hard bit the first time around vs Arsenal but be we somehow managed that (at least we had gotten a point so not a completely wasted trip)

Last edited:
Trust Pep, he knows better.
Indeed. That said…

There is a difference between “rotation” and “needed rest.” We have passed the “rotation” threshold and now we are in “trusted starter” territory, where “needed rest” is the only thing that gets anyone outside the 14-15 players that make up “the team” onto the field when the whistle goes!

Watch and see…or I will apologize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.