Fulham (A) - Sun 30th April, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in an incredible vibe at the moment, so I think Pep will resist the urge for too much rotation. Fulham are always a team that make me uneasy, but if we carry on as we are we should beat them comfortably. Fancy Haaland to bag another couple. Come on City, so close to immortality.

CTID

We're in an incredible vibe at the moment, so I think Pep will resist the urge for too much rotation. Fulham are always a team that make me uneasy, but if we carry on as we are we should beat them comfortably. Fancy Haaland to bag another couple. Come on City, so close to immortality.

CTID
It’s about time the useless fucker bagged a hat trick away from the Etihad

Just got in, we're 7 hours and 50 minutes until kickoff. We went to a new bar and they had my favorite rum from Barbados so it's gonna be a rough morning. I might need you to keep it down a bit.

Don’t win this game and the 3 points vs Arsenal are pretty much worthless. The drive for today should be to go top the league.
And tbf I can’t see us dropping points right now. A few changes won’t disbalans us in any way.

Cmon City
Let's do the job today as clinically as possible, i got my pre match score prediction right for first time last week so here is another one.
Ful 1 City 4

I'm a gambling addict and haven't placed a bet since 2013 but if I was gonna do it I'd bet on City today and the worst case scenario is 3-1. They're playing as good as any City team has ever played.

Indeed. That said…

There is a difference between “rotation” and “needed rest.” We have passed the “rotation” threshold and now we are in “trusted starter” territory, where “needed rest” is the only thing that gets anyone outside the 14-15 players that make up “the team” onto the field when the whistle goes!

Watch and see…or I will apologize.

We play 4 games over the next 10 days. Pep will rotate in order to keep the players fresh. We can't afford to go to Madrid with players who are not sufficiently fresh physically and mentally.

We have a group of 16 experienced players: those who started vs Arsenal plus Ake, Laporte, Foden, Mahrez and Alvarez. Pep will use the latter (4) players heavily in order to give a rest to players who are expected to start in Madrid.

If under rotation you mean using fringe players like Gomez, Phillips, Lewis and Palmer, I agree. They are not likely to start games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.