Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awest

Bobby and the lads had better be up for this one on Saturday. Our recent home record against Fulham is a pile of shite.

season 10/11 1 1 Draw
season 09/10 2 2 Draw
season 08/09 1 3 lost
season 07/08 2 3 lost
season 06/07 3 1 won
season 05/06 1 2 lost
season 04/05 1 1 Draw

Nothing other than a win is acceptable. The home record we have this season suggests we will win, and they no longer have Zamora who I regard as a threat. There's something wrong if we don't get 3 points on Saturday. I personally think we will, scoring 4 in the process.

Fulham actually have a song about playing us away from home:
"we're winning away, we're winning away
it must be Man City, cos we're winning away"

We need to be on the ball this Saturday!

Bobby should do the ol' Kevin Keegan, "Where's the job centre" team talk, or failing that beat lumps out of them; that'll motivate them.

I think it would be a good idea not to widen the dressing room doors for Martin Jol's head. That might do the trick.

Thought we had a poor record at home vs Fulham, but I didn't realise it was that poor!

Nothing less than a convincing win will be acceptable, then it wo'nt matter what happens at the Bridge (for a week at least!)

bert's broken neck said:
Thought we had a poor record at home vs Fulham, but I didn't realise it was that poor!

Nothing less than a convincing win will be acceptable, then it wo'nt matter what happens at the Bridge (for a week at least!)
Exactly. Aguero needs to score a couple on Saturday, get the old shooting boots back on.

If he starts with the same line up as last night there's no reason why we shouldn't win comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.