Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamora has left them, shite midfield and defence, will be lucky to stay up in my view, bobby to fire up the lads after last nights guff, 5-1 to city

Pigeonho said:
Nothing other than a win is acceptable. The home record we have this season suggests we will win, and they no longer have Zamora who I regard as a threat. There's something wrong if we don't get 3 points on Saturday. I personally think we will, scoring 4 in the process.

Fulham are poor this season. I don't think Martin Jol has done a good job and they haven't signed any players I believe we have to worry about. Mark Hughes was obviously going to fire them up last season and, under Roy Hodgson, they were always going to be difficult opposition.

3-0.

After last night and Bobbys own admission that he monumentally fucked up, Saturday is a chance for him to show us he understands his errors. Fulham, like Everton are another team we've struggled against and had some weird games against. Time to do your research RM and not underestimate the fight in certain opponents.

borassic said:
After last night and Bobbys own admission that he monumentally fucked up, Saturday is a chance for him to show us he understands his errors. Fulham, like Everton are another team we've struggled against and had some weird games against. Time to do your research RM and not underestimate the fight in certain opponents.
Don't you know? That was just to deflect any flack coming towards the team.

and if you believe that, you'll believe anything!

City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Must win game, united have chelsea while spurs have liverpool both could easily slip up.
My team would be -

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Pizarro Barry

Milner

Nasri Aguero Silva

Man City v Fulham
Chelsea v Utd
Pool v Spurs

Desperatly need to win this game as potential losses for Utd and Spurs

Next batch:
Utd v Pool
Spurs v Newcastle
Villa v City

After the 2-2 away game at Craven, City will be up for this. Balo, Yaya and Kolo may be out but Aggy, Edin, Silva etc can create enough to outgun anyone. Would love to see Nasri, Aggy and Dzeko link up like they did at White fart lane

1 win in 7 didn't think it was that bad and coupled with that i don't think jol have ever lost to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.