Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do hate our home matches against fulham.mthe ones that stick in my head are when we were 1-0 up and they scored 2 late goals to win it. 2-0 up and lost 3-2 and the one where we were 1-0 up and were completely swept aside in the second half and lost 3-1.

We are a much better team these days, must win game. I think we will win it comfortably.

Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Agree with you, need to win this game.

Predicting and hoping 2-0 City.

Would like to see Pizzaro start.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Pizarro Barry Nasri

Aguero Silva

I'd start -

Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Milner-DeJong-Barry
Nasri-Aguero-Silva

Subs - Pantillimon, Zabaleta, Savic, Kolarov, Hargreaves, Johnson, Dzeko

We need a performance, we've looked bad for far too long and we are dropping points.

I don't know what I would change to be honest, we don't have much variety when it comes to style so really it's down the players and how they act come the day.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Pizarro Milner
Silva Kun Nasri
Dzeko

Give Barry a rest as he is in desperate need IMO and it would be nice to see what Pizarro is all about. Despite the recent poor performances we need to play Dzeko due to the fact we need all the fire power we can get our hands on!

We desperatley need a clean sheet, in the last 8 games we have had 2 clean sheets. Last one being against Wigan.
We need to make sure we are tight at the back, DeJong covering, Milner and Barry box-to-box and let Nasri, Aguero and Silva concentrate on getting the goals in my opinion. With Kompany back we should be a lot more solid.

I reckon Pizzaro may feature in this game, to change things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.