Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

LittleStan said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
why isn't ESPN for free on SkyGo?

Not sure what SkyGo is but if you have a box and viewing card take the card out and ESPN should be on Freesat.
Brought to you by Nokia Lumia, the weekend of Free Sport begins at 6am on Friday 3rd February and will make ESPN & ESPN HD available to all subscribers on Sky (channel 417), Top Up TV and BT Vision (channel 34).

Damocles said:
interpol said:
Clichy rested yet again for Kolarov.

#hitsheadonwall

I don't understand this to be honest. Kolarov is the better full back whilst Clichy is the better wing back. Who have Fulham got down the right wing to worry us enough to put Kolarov in?
fucking do me a favour, kolarov is fucking awful.

clichy is better than kolarov, end of, regardless of whether mancini wants a FB or a WB

LittleStan said:
Damocles said:
Fancy Savic for a good performance today

me too, on the whole I rate him and think he has had some terrible luck.

I think the game he missed where Kompany came in against Everton helped. Now he isn't the centre of attention awaiting the games until Kompany comes back. Should help his composure a bit, though I'd rather have Zab than Richards next to him to be honest. Zab seems to help him lots more than Richards

LittleStan said:
Damocles said:
Fancy Savic for a good performance today

me too, on the whole I rate him and think he has had some terrible luck.

He's made a couple of mistakes that have led to goals, and now he's being harangued out of the club by a few idiots! The guy is 20 FFS!

That line-up is attacking as fuck. Barry in the middle by himself.

Let's see how these tactics work.

i think our title hopes could be gone in 2 hours.

mancini is losing the plot, playing 5 attacking players so we don't have any on the bench to change the game

Damocles said:
interpol said:

#hitsheadonwall

I don't understand this to be honest. Kolarov is the better full back whilst Clichy is the better wing back. Who have Fulham got down the right wing to worry us enough to put Kolarov in?

I think youve got it the other way round. Kolarov is much better as a wingback.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Damocles said:
interpol said:

#hitsheadonwall

fucking do me a favour, kolarov is fucking awful.

clichy is better than kolarov, end of, regardless of whether mancini wants a FB or a WB

Well, that stats don't bear this out. Kolarov is better taking the ball off of people, Clichy is better at blocking the crosses and getting forward/carrying the ball.

And lose the aggression. I'll be modding the matchday thread today and I swear that none of this psycho-bullshit will come into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.