Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

It appears to me that whether Mancini changes things up or keeps things the same there is simply no pleasing some people.

He's the manager, trust that he knows what he's doing. I'm quite confident he does.

Damocles said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Damocles said:
I don't understand this to be honest. Kolarov is the better full back whilst Clichy is the better wing back. Who have Fulham got down the right wing to worry us enough to put Kolarov in?
fucking do me a favour, kolarov is fucking awful.

clichy is better than kolarov, end of, regardless of whether mancini wants a FB or a WB

Well, that stats don't bear this out. Kolarov is better taking the ball off of people, Clichy is better at blocking the crosses and getting forward/carrying the ball.

And lose the aggression. I'll be modding the matchday thread today and I swear that none of this psycho-bullshit will come into it.

so swearing is now banned? #agenda

i really hope we win well should silence the tevez plz come back fans

Damocles said:
interpol said:
Clichy rested yet again for Kolarov.

#hitsheadonwall

I don't understand this to be honest. Kolarov is the better full back whilst Clichy is the better wing back. Who have Fulham got down the right wing to worry us enough to put Kolarov in?
I think Clichy a better defender and attacker than Kolarov

MCFC: Hart, Richards(c), Savic, Lescott, Kolarov, Barry, Nasri, A Johnson, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko.
Subs: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Rekik, Clichy, De Jong, Milner, Pizarro.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Kelly, Senderos, Hangeland, Baird, Davies, Murphy, Etuhu, Duff, Dembele, Dempsey.
Subs: Stockdale, Hughes, Riise, Gecov, Kasami, Frei, Ruiz.

Referee: Mike Dean.

Daz_Blue said:
Is the bench

PANTILLIMON, ZABBA, CLICHY, DEJONG, PIZZARO, MILNER, RAZZAK ?

Well, now we know in which areas we are obviously lacking.

Damocles said:
fucking do me a favour, kolarov is fucking awful.

clichy is better than kolarov, end of, regardless of whether mancini wants a FB or a WB

Well, that stats don't bear this out. Kolarov is better taking the ball off of people, Clichy is better at blocking the crosses and getting forward/carrying the ball.

And lose the aggression. I'll be modding the matchday thread today and I swear that none of this psycho-bullshit will come into it.

so swearing is now banned? #agenda

No, needless hyper aggression will be sorted out. There's a big sticky in the matchday forum that you should read. We're cracking down on the matchday threads as they've become a place where people are taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.