Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read topics on this forum the more I believe the so called city supporters have memory's of a gold fish. Fulham are shit we'll trounce them, Everton are crap easy win there, how many on this forum have supported city more than one season ?

Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

This is the very definition of a must win game.

I'd go with the above post

Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Time for Aguero to step up in this game? Has been weak this last games.

Pizarro for Fulham?

Do we think he will get a start? Is he fit? Bench and come on if we need a goal with 5 minutes to go 'wink wink'? What does Bobby do with him this weekend and/or what is the scoop on David Pizzaro for this weekend?

Our midfield hasn't exactly been doing much of late with the absence of Yaya, and lull in form of Barry, Milner and co. (albeit hopefully temporary).

Looking at a few recent excellent debuts...Donovan (return), Cisse, Keane...shall we see Pizarro pulling the strings this weekend? Thoughts?

Re: Pizarro for Fulham?

From a selfish point of view i'd love to see him start tomorrow to see how good he is, but i feel Mancini will slowly bleed him into the side coming off the bench for now. Unless he's fully fit theres not a chance he'll start imo.

c4lv3rt said:
From a selfish point of view i'd love to see him start tomorrow to see how good he is, but i feel Mancini will slowly bleed him into the side coming off the bench for now. Unless he's fully fit theres not a chance he'll start imo.

The thing is though (and I do agree with you), is that he has been brought here for a reason and to do a job, and since he is getting no longer and his loan deal is only til the end of the season, he should get right in there. Let's be honest, there is only a third of the season to go and Yaya will be back soon enough. I think he really should start. If he is out of his depth, too slow, not fit enough, then take him off and stick NDJ/Milner/Barry on for the last 45...we'll be fine.

I find it hard to believe you get a 32 yr old on loan...who's not fit...too slow...too small...and past it.

Surely Mancini must be lining him up for a starting role beginning this weekend.

whothefisAlice said:
c4lv3rt said:

The thing is though (and I do agree with you), is that he has been brought here for a reason and to do a job, and since he is getting no longer and his loan deal is only til the end of the season, he should get right in there. Let's be honest, there is only a third of the season to go and Yaya will be back soon enough. I think he really should start. If he is out of his depth, too slow, not fit enough, then take him off and stick NDJ/Milner/Barry on for the last 45...we'll be fine.

I find it hard to believe you get a 32 yr old on loan...who's not fit...too slow...too small...and past it.

Surely Mancini must be lining him up for a starting role beginning this weekend.

Its definitely an interesting situation and ofcourse this is where the manager will earn his money. The way i see it, as you do, is that he's been brought here to do a "job" and to me it seems he either doesn't trust the options we already have (minus Yaya) or, he'll play a pivitol role in the Europa league and rotate the midfield and keep it as fresh as we possibly can going into the final 3rd of the season.

Mancini Previews The Fulham Game

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Lc3M5Jz3c[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.