Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Silva Barry Nasri

Aguero Dzeko

Jol says new striker Pogrebnyak won't be available for this game because of work permit - he is Zamora's replacement and Zamora troubled us earlier this season.

Dembele out with a hip injury but will probably be back as he was in consideration for their game earlier.

Andrew Johnson injured too so they have a striker shortage, Dempsey played as an emergency striker today and scored...

↑ Hardly makes a difference if they park the bus, though. Three times this season we've dropped points to depleted squads that parked the bus.

Anyways, my team:

Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
------------------Barry-----------------
---------Milner----------Pizarro-------
----Silva-------Aguero---------Nasri--

I'll be totally honest, maybe it's because I don't know enough about him but I don't know why people are chucking Pizarro straight into the starting XI...

From what I do know, he hasn't played much at all this season so his fitness may not be ideal and throwing him straight into a Premier League game when we're going through a rough patch? I think it could be a disater but I could be wrong!

Team:
I think it's important that Dzeko & Aguero play as 2 strikers and try and split the centre backs apart for space for Silv&Nas. Also I'd like to see Silva & Nasri both slightly through the middle more and switching who comes deep to collect the ball.

----------------------Hart
-------------Kompany---Lescott
Richards----------------------------Clichy
---------------Milner----Barry
---------Silva------------------Nasri
---------------Aguero--Dzeko

Would like to see a Pizarro start, should win this at home. predict 2-0.

Would like to see (but very much doubt i will!):

Hart
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Pizarro, Barry
Milner, Silva, Nasri
Aguero

-----------------Hart-------------
----------Kompany---Lescott-----
Richards---------------------Clichy
--------------De Jong-------------
---------------Milner--------------
------------Silva----Nasri---------
----------Aguero-----Dzeko-------

Any kind of win and I will be happy, we need to up the tempo and move more off the ball like we were at the start of the season. Come on Blues lets not blow the league

I don't know what to think right now, I'm nervous after too many games of looking bad. I want us to win, but honestly a draw or loss would not surprise me.

Hart
Richards -- kompany -- lescott -- clichy
Pizarro -- milner
Silva -- aguero -- nasri
Dzeko

Would love to see this, Pizarro could give us the creativity from deep we've so desperately needed this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.