fulham away 1,700 tickets??

this 40 odd quid seems to be a reoccurring amount for london away games .ive just checked the west ham website and their tickets are £45 ,so im assuming ours will be a similar amount.

I got two complimentary tickets in the neutral end of a friend and they say £40 on them.

bugsyblue said:
I got two complimentary tickets in the neutral end of a friend and they say £40 on them.

restricted view ;-) .i did hear somewhere that the game was originally a lower category and has only recently been upgraded to A+ . this could explain the lower price on your "complimentary" ticket

felixbg said:
would rather pay £49 for fulham than £48 or whatever we paid earlier for uni*ed away. still disgraceful though, should never be more than £30

agreed mate, £30 is a decent amount.

i will prob still go, £38 for me and i really like fulham away

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Paid £116 yesterday for 4 tickets for Sunderland and it will be £10 petrol so giving Fulham at £196 and £80 petrol plus other costs a miss, I wonder why.

You can get to Sunderland and back for a tenner petrol? WTF do you drive? Do you have a different car for London trips if that's 80 quid there and back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.