Fulham away

1 needed here please. late request I know...........please. Can meet at stoke, arsenal, villa or pick up cheers

Thanks for the PM's tkt is for a mate who's coming with us I have passed your numbers onto him

He will call you later

MCFCpassion said:
How long do the Neutral tickets take to arrive? If i can't get tickets in the City end, i might end up having to get them in the Neutral end.
Ordered mine on Sunday - tickets arrived Tuesday.

Desperate for one - cannot even get one from viagogo- any help appreciated. please pm me thanks a bunch

After 3 tickets if possible, preferably 1 u21 and 2 adults, but 3 adults is fine.

Can arrange to pick up from wherever is best for the seller.

They don't necessarily have to be sat together, so if anyone has a spare single feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

There appears to be hardly any seats left in the "neutral end". Quick check for a mate and i could only find two together - and a few odd ones. If your'e planning on going, be very quick.
Fulham are sold out in the rest of the ground.
A sell out at Fulham - is this a first for us?
I've been for the past 3 years and there's always been spaces. Everyone wants to see the Champ16ns :-)

Got 1 spare I'm City end I paid £48 so I guess that's face value. PM of interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.