Fulham away

I have a spare ticket for the Fulham game since my mate has dropped out because of work if anyone needs/want it.
can meet or delver, whatevers easier

Looking for 2 under 21 tickets but failing that will take 2 adult tickets, preferably together.

PM me if anyone can help, Thanks.

Can't apply until Monday and will be sold out by then. I know I can get them in the neutral section but thought I'd ask in here first. PM me if you have one to sell and we can meet in between now and the match. Cheers, Andy.

Need a ticket. I live in London so can only collect on the day.
PM please.

Will be a great City weekend ...am going to U21s vs Palace on the Monday!

i've got that terry phelan said:
Only restricted left online. How restricted is restricted at flum?
I hope it's only minor as my "restricted view" ticket was only £2 cheaper!

The tickets in the neutral end are selling out fast. Checked last night and there were plenty in next to City in P5 - now virtually all gone.
Got mine right at the back in VV. The only problem is, there are no concessions - so 55 sheets for my lad :-(

No hassle in signing up and dead easy to do. Let's fill the end Blues.

Do you think City will award my loyalty points if I show them the ticket snub??!

Looking for 2 tickets. My sons first game and as I live in London this could be best first one to go to. Don't mind paying an adult price for him-he's 6

I've bought from here before from Prestwich Blue so won't be messing people around.

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.