Fulham Away

Is that the case for all their fixtures? I’m not sure. For example, for Everton at home, they are on open sale. But for City, and Newcastle it’s not the case.

Anyway, like others on here, I’m also looking for 2 tickets please if spares available.
Try blagging with this mate. Off their website.
The Club's mixed area offers availability for overseas fans looking to purchase match tickets. Enquiries can be made by contacting the Fulham FC Sales Team on sales@fulhamfc.com
Telephone: 0203 871 0810 (calls charged at local rate)

They have a neutral end mate next to city fans where anyone can buy.

Do they still? I know they did a few years ago as I was sat in there 2 years running with thousands of other Blues. But I've been told recently by a friend who's a Brighton fan that they have stopped it.

OK, so it's not like the old neutral section they had last time they were in the PL where anyone could get (expensive) tickets. Restricted to overseas fans - what's that all about?

Indeed. not quite as easy as it was. As I said before, some fixtures eg Everton it’s dead easy as all the home areas are on open sale, yet for us (and Newcastle) it’s restricted to previous purchase history

Try blagging with this mate. Off their website.
The Club's mixed area offers availability for overseas fans looking to purchase match tickets. Enquiries can be made by contacting the Fulham FC Sales Team on sales@fulhamfc.com
Telephone: 0203 871 0810 (calls charged at local rate)

Done and got this generic reply for eligabity for our game

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Man City) supporters. This means that supporters who live in an (M) or any other Manchester postcode will be unable to purchase. Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.

Done and got this generic reply for eligabity for our game

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Man City) supporters. This means that supporters who live in an (M) or any other Manchester postcode will be unable to purchase. Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.

Cheers for posting that pal. I assume you emailed them. So does that mean if I or my mate don’t have M postcodes we can buy??

Cheers for posting that pal. I assume you emailed them. So does that mean if I or my mate don’t have M postcodes we can buy??

Didn't say you couldn't just that these were the restrictions, I just asked what the criteria was and did mention I was in london with friends but from manchester, give them an e-mail with your location and don't mention manchester see what they say

Looking for 1 ticket for my Mrs (City season ticket holder) Birthday present. Making a Weekend of it in London.

Happy to travel anywhere around Gtr Manchester to pick it up. Or can pick up in London. Will be there on Friday onwards.

PM me.

Thanks..

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.