Fulham Away

Doesn't look like there'll be many spares going around so I'm looking at the neutral end.
I don't have a Manchester postcode and was wondering if anyone wants sorting a ticket in the neutral end?

After two tickets for this game please, one for me and one for my son who's coming back from travelling in a couple of weeks and desperate to go. Could meet at the ground on match day.

Looking for one adult. Based in London these days (namely live by Uxbridge and work in central London). Happy to collect ticket beforehand or on the day. Also going to this weekends game if anyone still based in Manchester wants to sell

Little bit tricky to put cash through the letterbox, unless you can get me stretch Armstrong’s number to help

I was taking the pish mate. It was the way you phrased it, like bank transfers are a Brighton thing that haven't reached the rest of the country yet.

I'm in Brighton too, so I know we are ahead of the game in most things ...

If you've not got an 'M' postcode on general sale in the neutral section now...

Show your support for the Whites as they take on Champions Manchester City at Craven Cottage on Saturday 30th March, 12:30pm kick-off.
Supporters are advised that tickets in the Putney End are now available on General Sale. Seats in this area are only available to purchase by phone on 0203 871 0810 (opt. 1) or in person from the Fulham Ticket Office (Ticket Office open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday).

All other areas of the ground remain available to supporters with a Booking History and can be bought online at fulhamfc.com/tickets, by phone or in person now.

If you've not got an 'M' postcode on general sale in the neutral section now...

Show your support for the Whites as they take on Champions Manchester City at Craven Cottage on Saturday 30th March, 12:30pm kick-off.
Supporters are advised that tickets in the Putney End are now available on General Sale. Seats in this area are only available to purchase by phone on 0203 871 0810 (opt. 1) or in person from the Fulham Ticket Office (Ticket Office open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday).

All other areas of the ground remain available to supporters with a Booking History and can be bought online at fulhamfc.com/tickets, by phone or in person now.

Thanks for this mate, I've just managed to get a couple from a London contact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.