Fulham biggest ever city support at Etihad

01MANC said:
Blue Smarties said:
01MANC said:
Well...I'm sitting here in Canada getting grief from my 2 boys to take them to a game (they're 6 and 7)

So...fu#k the expense...I've just bought some tickets and flights and will be there for the weekend...just to watch the Fulham game!!!!! Flying in on the thursday and out on the monday

Will be my 6 year olds first game

Typical...I grow up in Manchester when we're sh#t...and now I'm away !!!!

All the moaners...give it a rest...you lucky b#######
Fucking 'ell, fantastic! Your lads must be buzzing.

Not told them yet (still at school)

I will contact the club tomorrow see if they can do anything

1 problem...my eldests hero is Tevez...and I've not quite figured out how to explain to a 7 year old what's gone on...!?!? The dilemmas of parenthood
It's a shame he's so young, you can't use profanities in place of the twat's name or anything...

Hope you and your lads enjoy the trip back pal.

01MANC said:
Well...I'm sitting here in Canada getting grief from my 2 boys to take them to a game (they're 6 and 7)

So...fu#k the expense...I've just bought some tickets and flights and will be there for the weekend...just to watch the Fulham game!!!!! Flying in on the thursday and out on the monday

That's brilliant. Wish I could see their faces when you tell them. Let's hope we give you all a match to remember.

Hope it's not like last season, when we were given the away seats. I was excited to get in the South Stand again for once, but ended up surrounded by day trippers who wouldn't sing and suffered the ignominy of having Block 111 and the rest of the South Stand taking the piss.

carl19581958 said:
jackrussel said:
does anyone think with the game being the first free game on freeview,affect the gate?

Is it on Freeview or do you mean Sky or ESPN.

Free on freeview from espn i think, there's a thread somewhere.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 pm --<br /><br />
carl19581958 said:
jackrussel said:
does anyone think with the game being the first free game on freeview,affect the gate?

Is it on Freeview or do you mean Sky or ESPN.

Free on freeview from espn i think, there's a thread somewhere.

here we go <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246019&hilit=first+free+game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246019&hilit=first+free+game</a>

Prestwich_Blue said:
01MANC said:

That's brilliant. Wish I could see their faces when you tell them. Let's hope we give you all a match to remember.

The experience will be overwhelming I'm sure PB. Hope the atmosphere is good considering the lack of away support. I'm bracing my wallet for a trip to the store also<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:
01MANC said:
Blue Smarties said:
Fucking 'ell, fantastic! Your lads must be buzzing.

1 problem...my eldests hero is Tevez...and I've not quite figured out how to explain to a 7 year old what's gone on...!?!? The dilemmas of parenthood
It's a shame he's so young, you can't use profanities in place of the twat's name or anything...

Thanks mate

Marvin said:
davymcfc said:
Marvin said:
That still leaves them with 1,100 seats and they will only bring 300 or so. So I hope we get block 114 as well.

We had a record attendance at the Etihad against Spurs 47,422 beating the previous record which was set this season at home to Newcastle.
Thought we had 47,500+ when we played Chelsea for robinho's debut.
Not according to
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2008/September/City-v-Chelsea-13-Sep-2008
My apologies mate.

01MANC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
01MANC said:

The experience will be overwhelming I'm sure PB. Hope the atmosphere is good considering the lack of away support. I'm bracing my wallet for a trip to the store also

-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm --

Halfpenny said:
01MANC said:

Thanks mate

I've e:mailed the club...gave them the lowdown...asked straight out if we can meet the players (either at the ground or carrington)...will follow up with call tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Just shy of 10,000 mile round trip as I have to go back via toronto...lots of brownie points used up with the wife...overdraft maxed out and lots of overtime required...to watch City v Fulham...I must be off my head

01MANC said:
01MANC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

The experience will be overwhelming I'm sure PB. Hope the atmosphere is good considering the lack of away support. I'm bracing my wallet for a trip to the store also

-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm --

Halfpenny said:

Thanks mate

I've e:mailed the club...gave them the lowdown...asked straight out if we can meet the players (either at the ground or carrington)...will follow up with call tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Just shy of 10,000 mile round trip as I have to go back via toronto...lots of brownie points used up with the wife...overdraft maxed out and lots of overtime required...to watch City v Fulham...I must be off my head
No your not. Extraordinary days to remember forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.